About Furqan Software
Furqan Software is a team of expert software engineers specializing in building modern web and mobile applications. We use our domain and technology expertise to help companies worldwide build high-quality and cost-effective software solutions.
We, as a team, are particularly keen on developing good software. If you know what that means, you are exactly the type of person we are looking for.
We strive to ensure that our web projects offer nothing short of a fantastic user experience, and we are always looking for expert front-end developers to help us achieve that.
As a member of our team, you will get the opportunity to work on many of our web projects and collaborate with a highly skilled team. At Furqan Software, we deliver more than just code. You will be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else.
We are all about building quality software. We create beautiful web applications that are fast, responsive, and deliver the best user experience.
- Translate designs into code.
- Write efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code.
- Proactively optimize client code to ensure stability and high performance.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Review code written by other team members or other teams.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts.
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level.
- You have deep knowledge of creating modern web front-ends for all modern web browsers.
- You have in-depth experience with a framework like Backbone.js, or React.
- Experience with CoffeeScript, Stylus, Underscore.js, Webpack and Gulp is preferred.
- You must have a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, development, and testing methodologies.
- You must have experience developing within a web framework—Laravel, for example.
- You prefer profiling, analyzing heap snapshots, and refactoring code into modular chunks to tweaking CSS.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- You must be a self-motivated contributor to thrive at Furqan Software.
You can learn more about our team and how we work from our team handbook.